Thanksgiving weekend is over and it’s time to go back to work. Thankfully there’s a full night of NBA basketball waiting for you when you get home.
There are seven games on the schedule, and we’ll get things started with an interesting Eastern Conference matchup between Giannis Antetokounmpo’s Bucks and Kemba Walker’s Hornets. Then, two struggling teams will meet when the Rockets take on the Wizards.
Later on, two more underperforming squads will go head-to-head, as the Celtics take on the Pelicans. And to close the night, the Magic will look to continue their winning ways when they take on the mighty Warriors.
Here’s everything you need to know about Monday night’s NBA action.
NBA schedule for Monday, Nov. 26
*All times Eastern
- Minnesota Timberwolves at Cleveland Cavaliers, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- Milwaukee Bucks at Charlotte Hornets, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- Houston Rockets at Washington Wizards, 7 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- San Antonio Spurs at Chicago Bulls, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- Boston Celtics at New Orleans Pelicans, 8 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- Indiana Pacers at Utah Jazz, 9 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
- Orlando Magic at Golden State Warriors, 10:30 p.m. (GameTracker) — Watch on fuboTV with NBA League Pass extension
Mitchell, Oladipo out for Pacers-Jazz matchup
The Pacers-Jazz matchup in Utah has lost some luster after it was announced that both Victor Oladipo and Donovan Mitchell will miss the game. Oladipo hasn’t played since Nov. 17 against the Hawks, and is dealing with a sore knee. Mitchell, meanwhile, will miss his second straight game due to sore ribs.
Green still sidelined for Warriors
Draymond Green’s lingering toe issue will once again force him to the bench as the Warriors take on the Magic. Green has played just twice in the Warriors’ last 10 games, though one of those absences (suspension) was due to his incident with Kevin Durant. During Green’s absence — which has coincided with a groin injury to Steph Curry — the Warriors are just 4-6.
Paul out again for Rockets
The Rockets will once again be without point guard Chris Paul when they take on the Wizards on Monday night. Paul missed the Rockets’ game on Saturday night against the Cavaliers for rest, but this time it is a leg injury keeping the veteran out of the lineup.
Source: Read Full Article