Welcome to our live coverage of the Round 14 NRL team announcements.
Scroll down to join our live blog with Tom Sangster.
Here’s how we see teams day unfolding:
* Shaun Johnson — The SuperCoach great will return from a hamstring injury for the Sharks and become one of the most purchased players before Round 16. However, with a break even of 94, SuperCoaches can take a sighter this week.
* Kalyn Ponga, Cody Walker — A host of Origin players return after being rested last week.
* Kotoni Staggs — Most popular cheapie of the week and fourth most purchased overall. Sits with a break even of -4 following a breakout 65 on the weekend and plays Round 16.
* Euan Aitken — Another money-making option, albeit slightly above cheapie range. The former SuperCoach gun is cheap following three games off the bench, but is back playing a full-time centre role where he has averaged over 50 for the last four seasons, which places him among the most consistent players at CTW. That said, Aitken has been dropped already this year, so job security is an issue.
NRL Team Talk Round 14.Source:The Daily Telegraph
* John Bateman — Most purchased player for the second week in a row, despite not covering Round 16. The Englishman is averaging five points more than the next best CTW.
* Cameron Smith, Andrew Fifita, Sio Siua Taukeiaho — SuperCoach guns who sit in the “must-have” range heading into the Round 16 bye.
* Sam Burgess — Sent for shoulder surgery and set to miss five weeks. Sell.
* David Klemmer — Will miss at least four weeks with a broken wrist sustained in Origin. Sell.
* James Tedesco — Coach Trent Robinson has hinted at resting his star fullback.
* Thomas Dearden — The rookie Brisbane halfback is out for 6-8 weeks due to an ankle injury and must be sold.
Originally published asLIVE: NRL teams Round 14
Source: Read Full Article