- Sports reporter, Kansas City Star, 2002-09
- Writer, Baseball, Baseball Prospectus
- Co-author, Pro Basketball Prospectus
- Member, Baseball Writers Association of America
- Member, Professional Basketball Writers Association
- Senior writer of SweetSpot baseball blog
- Former deputy editor of Page 2
- Been with ESPN.com since 1995
The Major League Baseball awards for 2020 are now in the books. So it’s time to look ahead to the season to come not just for fans who want to see what their teams will do, but which of next year’s top performers could put themselves into the mix for next year’s awards in the American and National Leagues.
It’s never too early to start speculating about who could earn hardware next season, whether they’re veterans who might add to an already full trophy case or top phenoms in the mix for rookie honors. With that in mind, senior MLB columnists Bradford Doolittle and David Schoenfield weigh in, Brad with his favorites for each league’s Rookie of the Year, Cy Young and MVP awards, Dave with his dark-horse candidates and both of them with their individual picks for who will take home a trophy this time next year.
Source: Read Full Article