Baltimore Ravens (home) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (away)
Current records: Baltimore 4-4; Pittsburgh 4-2-1
What to Know
Baltimore will be playing at home against Pittsburgh at at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. Baltimore are expected to win — but not by much — so they will need to come into the game prepared for a fight.
The matchup between Baltimore and Carolina last week was not a total blowout, but with Baltimore falling 21-36, it was darn close. A silver lining for Baltimore was the play of Joe Flacco, who passed for 192 yards and 1 touchdown. If you haven’t heard Flacco’s name lately, then you haven’t been paying much attention: he has loomed large in their past eight games.
Meanwhile, Pittsburgh might be getting used to good results now that the squad has three wins in a row. They had enough points to win and then some against Cleveland, taking their match 33-18.
Pittsburgh’s victory lifted them to 4-2-1 while Baltimore’s loss dropped them down to 4-4. With four turnovers, Baltimore had trouble holding onto the ball. We’ll see if Pittsburgh exploit that vulnerability.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Ravens are a solid 3 point favorite against the Steelers.
This season, Baltimore are 4-4-0 against the spread. As for Pittsburgh, they are 4-3-0 against the spread
Baltimore have won 4 out of their last 7 games against Pittsburgh.
- 2018 – Pittsburgh Steelers 14 vs. Baltimore Ravens 26
- 2017 – Pittsburgh Steelers 39 vs. Baltimore Ravens 38
- 2017 – Baltimore Ravens 9 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 26
- 2016 – Pittsburgh Steelers 31 vs. Baltimore Ravens 27
- 2016 – Baltimore Ravens 21 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 14
- 2015 – Baltimore Ravens 20 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 17
- 2015 – Pittsburgh Steelers 20 vs. Baltimore Ravens 23
Source: Read Full Article